Saturday 7 June 2008

Would I like to live in Masdar City?



Living in Masdar city is now becoming the dream of many people in the world who wants to live a healthy life without thinking about any pollution problems. I’d of course like to live in Masdar city for some reasons that I’ll mention in my next lines.

There are many reasons why I would like to live in that city. First, this city will guarantee the future of my children and the next generations. Having almost no pollution is just like a dream to anyone because everyone cares about his children and how they going to live their life. The second reason is it will reduce the emission of CO2. The reducing of CO2 will help to increase the global warming effect on the earth. The last one is a healthier life style. The people who live there will sure have a better life style because they generally going to depend on walking and cycling around the city of course beside the public transport.

To conclude, I think the idea of Masdar city will introduce Abu Dhabi for the whole world as a leading city against the earth’s problem. I hope this project isn’t the end of Abu Dhabi’s creative plans.

No comments: