Sunday 9 March 2008

My Profile

Name: Khalid Ali Al Ameri

ID: H00049471

Section: CYM



In the beginning, I’m 19 years old and going to turn 20 on the 28th of May. I’m an Emirati who was born and live in Abu Dhabi which is one of the most beautiful cities of the world for me. My whole family was born in Abu Dhabi except for my father who was born in Al Ain.



I’m the eldest child beside the 3 sisters so that makes me kind of responsible for all the three of them and their action, I should advise them if I saw something wrong from any one of them. First I found this not fair to be blamed for something my sisters have done but with time passing I learnt to be patient and show some respect with my attitude.




When I was young, I lived in an apartment in Abu Dhabi, Al Salam St. to be specific. I can’t remember exactly how many years my family stayed there but what I do remember is that I had so much fun there especially when my cousin were around. We used to go out to play in gardens and also enjoy playing football. That was all my childhood was about.




I used to have good time spending time with my family. My father used to take us to the garden to play there and have a nice picnic; however, I don’t have the same fun as I used to have when I was a kid. Now, I enjoy going out with my friends because they are at the same age as me so we have a lot of things in common. Every weekend we go out to watch a movie at the cinema and just enjoy our time.



I remember once we went to Ski Dubai in Emirates mall, by that time I had just got my driving license so I was quite exciting. I and my friends left Abu Dhabi in the morning to Dubai. The best thing about going on a long trip with friends is that u don’t feel the time passes because of the nice talking and the laughter, so we just spent the 2 hours way like 10min. We had lunch and went to try Ski Dubai in the afternoon. We had a lot of fun there and spent a lot of time in there, we didn’t get out until 11pm. We returned home tired but happy with all the excitement we had.




The most thing I enjoy now a days is the family gathering. When I was young my father used to take me to that kind of gathering and his excuse was that I have to know my family, for me the only reason I went there is just to play with the other children. Now I got my father’s point about knowing my family because all my relatives know me very well while most of my cousins don’t know our extended family members. I’m glad that my father took me to those gatherings because my uncles always tell their sons about me and how all the family members know me well.

No comments: